Learn French in France – Apprendre le Français Langue Etrangère (F.L.E) en France
Welcome to the IDEALANGUES English page dedicated to the learning of French in France.
Find the French course you need
Learn about France
With more than 80 million tourists every year, France is the tourism capital of the world. It is a fantastic destination for international students. Idéalangues informs you about key facts about France.
Define your level in French
- Test your French level for free
- Do free online tests from quality French schools such as the free online French test of the ACCENT FRANCAIS school in Montpellier or the free online test of the French in Normandy school.
- To officially test your level in French, try first the 20 minutes free test practice of the TFI (Test de Français International) of ETS, then do the official TFI test if you want to have a recognized certification of your French level.
Find out about free French websites helping you with your French
- Know how to conjugate French verbs for free
- Find free activities to practise on your French grammar with exercices, listening activities;
If you are interested in learning other languages than French – such as English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese or Chinese – in the best international language schools, please ckeck our great selection of schools in :
Anglais immersion : more than 100 English schools in the U.K, Ireland, the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, Malta… and many more possibilities including English immersion in France or Spain with the course at your teacher’s house programme.
Langues du monde : around 50 schools all around the world in Spain, Mexico, Ecuador, Columbia, Peru, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Russia, Japan, China, and more than 20 countries for a course at your teacher’s home.